At Ideal Envelopes Limited we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us in its original condition within 10 days of the date you received them (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for them. This does not apply to bespoke cut and made items, see details below:-
- We can only accept opened items if they are faulty.
- Postage will only be refunded on goods which are faulty.
- Maximum postage refunds are limited to £6.50 per parcel, which must be agreed in advance before parcels are returned.
- If you find some/all of your items are faulty/damaged, please make sure you let us know within 7 days of delivery, otherwise this can not be rectified later. No exceptions will be made.
- Card blanks, cut paper and card including A5 and A3 sizes are a bespoke made and cut for customer orders. These are none refundable and non returnable. You can request a sample before hand to make sure the card or paper is correct for purpose and use. Paper and card is cut to + and - 1 mm tolerance.
- The onus and responsibility is with the customer to ensure the goods are returned in a proper and resale able condition. Damaged incurred to goods by customers carriers, will be the customer responsibility and no refund will be issued.
- Items from orders must be returned in full, we can not accept part pack returns.
- Goods should be returned in suitable and adequate packaging, as to protect the product/goods from the rigors of the postal or carrier system.
- Items returned in an unfit and un resaleable condition will be disposed of at Ideal Envelopes discretion. Photographic evidence will taken. Ideal Envelopes will not return the damaged or unfit goods.
- Ideal Envelopes or any of its sister web sites or associated companies will not enter into disputes and claims for damaged goods with customers or third party carriers.
- Goods to be returned from overseas destinations will be at the customers expense, unless goods are faulty, for this reason we always recommend that customer email and request a quotation for an overseas sample, the sample we will only charge the Royal Mail current postal rate.